Monday, December 14, 2009

Alone

I sent Rita home. With Dominick and Dad gone, and not knowing when they will be coming back home…and how bad I was sorta panicking last night…and the night before…I thought it best if I try to conquer this. After all…If I am to be truly immortal--well, as immortal as a vampire can really be, that is--I have to conquer it. After all, I image this won't be the last time Dominick will leave me…and dad and Rita will not live forever. Oh, and did I mention Sam had to leave too? He had to return to work. So…tonight, at least, it is just me and Galen. We will see how things go.

Rita spent the night last night…and yes she told me about her job before I read about it…otherwise I would have been a wee bite upset with her. We did spend a while speculating about what dad and Dom could possible be up to. At the top of the list was getting the yacht ready for the trip to Ireland…but that wouldn't be a surprise since we all discussed that. That pretty much left our idea bag empty. Either we were being very unimaginative…or we don't know those two well at all…it could be the latter…I still have problems with the amnesia occasionally. It comes back to haunt me like a bad dinner. I figure it is because it was magically induced.

It's not like I have anyone that I can ask about it…Marv, the family doctor--and friend--is out of the question, and I am not going to go to Neit's realm to ask Hildy the particulars of her spell. Nu uh. No way. I am not opening that kettle of fish.

Anyway…I should be interesting to see how I will manage to keep myself entertained…

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas