Friday, December 11, 2009

*Sigh*

As usual, it's the same problem. Rita and I had fun, and she's right, we didn't summon anything. Normally I don't go against Dominick, but in this, I have to take Rita side. He's overreacting,*laugh*at the risk of him getting angry, he's kinda cute -- in an obsessive way -- about it. It would be nice if he laid off, though.

The other thing I'm torn about, is Rita's attitude towards Dominick. Most of the days I privately laugh -- which was, is now not private since I just admitted to it! -- but there are times that it pisses me off. I mean, come on. If I didn't have to constantly referee them, it would be funnier. I have to admit Dominick tries hard… *laugh*granted he does have the advantage over her, with the telepathy, and all.

But... you know what, it really doesn't matter. Things are changing, and soon, I don't know what it's bringing, but at least I do have my loved ones -- even if they do annoy me at times.*Wink* *laugh*

I was told, yet again, to watch what I say on here, that I might be saying too much and not just because the book -- rather books -- that I put too much on here, and you'll not have any reason to read the books.*Laugh* but I don't think they'll be any worry about that. I think between what Rita, Dominick and I say it is only a small portion of what is in the book about us -- Into the Forest (coming soon) and Underhill (work-in-progress) -- (like my plug?) so I think I'll continue talking, it's not like I say that much.

Anyway, I'm just rambling night. So I think I'll go find something to do -- maybe I'll harass Dominick or dad or somebody.

I think tonight's going to be a long night...

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas