Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dominick's Gone

I don't know what to do. I am bored, and kinda anxious. He left last night with dad. Rita stayed the night with me, and she is downstairs again tonight…I slept alone in the cave. It was the first time since being turned…I did not like it. I was so nervous. Of course, Galen stayed in there with me--but that actually made me more nervous since he was above ground and I was below the surface. What if something had happened to him. Dad and Dom refused to tell me what they were doing and they said it would be a surprise…that the odds are, I would not find out what they are up to for some time to come. I don't know when they are coming home…I hope tomorrow night, but they wouldn't say…and each time I open the telepathy with Dom, he stays pretty vague and mysterious. I better get back down to Rita…

Hey! I just thought of something…With the big fuss he made about the last time he let the two of us girls be alone together…I'm surprised he left us voluntarily this time…especially for an extended trip! Teehee!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas