Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gettng Nervous

I told my story. Dominick told me I had to. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to...but I am nervous about it...and the repercussions of it. What if it is not believed? or worse yet, what if it is?

This is silly. I swore to Dom that I would not do this. I promised him that I would tell it and let it go. but it is getting down to the wire of it coming out. sure, there is still...let's see, I am so nervous I am going to have to write this down...most of November, all of December, Janurary, Feburary....May, June and it will come out July 1st. So that is just over six months or so.

Hell, I am so nervous I can't get a accurate figure. if it is six or sever months. For all I know, it can be tomorrow and I still wouldn't be able to get an accurate count.

Hildy is still out there. I know she is. You will find out what happened in the story, so I am trying to be good here and not drop too many hints. But I can't stop worrying that Hildy is still out there. well, not out there, so much as captured, but she is not stopped. And Baethen. Picture me shuddering here.

But I am getting ahead of myself. I think I will take a time capsule and go back in time. Hey, this is my story. I can do it if I want. I am psychic. I am all powerful. Ok, maybe not all powerful, but it is my story, I can do this.

But not tonight. Tonight, I worry. Tonight...well, tonight, well, rather tomorrow

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas