Thursday, November 5, 2009

He’s wrong you know

I’m not mad. Why would I be mad that he would sneak off while I was still asleep and voice his concerns about me. He was there when I woke. That was all that mattered.

I’m *not* going to tell him what’s wrong though. Not yet. Not for some time. Maybe *after* my book comes out. Then again, maybe not. I might make him wait. of course, by then he will know the answer, and you will know some of it. You, of course, will have to wait until my next book comes out. Aren’t I evil?

Yup, I decided that I am going to make you wait. Of course, *I* am not the one writing the books. No, of course not. My good friend, Cherry Dumas is. I am just telling her what is going on, and she is writing it. Of course, she is taking some liberties. Maybe making things sound a little more dramatic. And leaving some things out. The juicy steamy bits. One day maybe i can get her to put those in. I can always hope…I am turning into a little voyeur. I like he knowing every little bit of my privacy. But is she telling you. No. She says she wants the younger ones to still be able to read it, including her nieces. well, I don’t blame her. But, as my life gets a little rougher, she may have to chose. I will let her tame it down only to a certain point.

Back to Dom. I like that he likes me waking in his arms. I like waking there too. one day, maybe we will have some place other than the cave to wake in. At least it is not the same cave that “the battle” originated in. I can’t say that it took place there, no…no. Because it didn’t. I was just held captive there and dragged to the scene of the battle. But some torture took place there. Some of my blood was spilled there. I would not feel comfortable sleeping there. Especially so close to where dear faithful Galen was almost lost to us. I think I took that harder than me losing my life and being transformed. Such a sweet dog to be tossed away like that by Hildy…

Anyway, topic change. that is too sad. I won’t tell Dom yet. I can’t. Maybe soon. Oh wait. I already said that. Where was I? I upset myself. With the way my mood is, right now, that is not a smart move. I think I had better seek out Dom…first, I had better seek out a snack. something to tide me over until we eat dinner…

Goodnight mortals. Ohhh I like saying that. Shall I flash my fangs for you too? Hmmm, Maybe I should get a cape. Not a red one, definitely not a red one. That would be too much like Hildy’s, but I can’t go for the traditional black vampire cape…I will have to think on this. This is too much fun. Dom would say I need to keep a low profile, especially right now…he can be too…old…at times. I like the rush. I like the thrill. I wonder if I can get him to come sky-diving with me. I wonder how that would be with this new form?

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas