Monday, November 9, 2009

I’m bored…

Dominick had to leave for the evening. he heard rumors of some murders going on that are suspiciously like what had been happening when Hildy was around. Hopefully they pan out to be nothing. But, I am bored. Dad is not here. Sam is gone. Rita is working…not that I want to talk to her right now after her blog last yesterday and today. I need to think of what to say to her. She and I need to have a little talk…and it is not going to be a fun one. But…I am all alone tonight.

excuse me while I break out in song…

I promised everyone I would stay put. See…since the battle and my change, I have not been seen, and we need to figure out what needs to be done. I think we all know, but, well, we are all avoiding the subject. At least, I am avoiding them around the subject. I am playing dumb. Of course, I don’t think I can play dumb now! Me and my stupid mouth. Of course, there is the handy thing called the backspace key…

Why, oh why, can’t I go out? I would even love to go to the river…but Dom says there have been people down there. It is private property, but the middle of the river can’t be controlled. It is partly my fault. I started it with the canoeing. That’s the other thing. I need to decide what to do about the canoe camp I was building.

Oh well. Not today’s problem…or rather, not tonight’s. I think I am going to go curl up with a good book. There is one that I haven’t read for a while, but that I have enjoyed…Cherry Dumas’s Judgment at Witches Court…a cute little thing. I hope one day she makes a sequel to it and fleshes it out a little more…but, it is a cure story.

So, off I take my bored self while I wait for Dom to come back. Who knows how long he will take. I doubt he will be making his blog appearance tonight. The brat that he is.

Toodles!

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas