Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What is going on?

What is going on in Ocean View? Dom didn’t get back until the wee hours of the morning. By the time he got back, I was a nervous wreck. I swear my imagination is a burden at times…especially since Hildy. I was imagining all sorts of horrors happening to him. Luckily he came home before I got to him actually dying. I was about ready to storm through town hunting him down. Ok, not really. I am not quite that melodramatic. I hate women who do that. “Oh! I can’t live without my ma-y-an!” But, I was getting really worried. Not knowing what was going on really was preying on my mind. Luckily he did come home safe and I was able to go to sleep in his arms.

I can’t believe that Rita is actually considering investigating him. of course, she is also considering being nice to him, but I am more inclined to believe that she is going to investigate him…probably going to look into the most effective way to kill him. After all, his Fae blood probably makes him harder to kill than your average vampire.

You know, come to think of it…I wonder…Dom says that there are other vampires out there. I wonder what they are really like. I would like to meet one. Maybe he can arrange that. It would be cool to meet others like us…even though they wouldn’t be like Dom. No, I have a feeling Dom would be one-of-a-kind.

Dad should be home soon. I worry when he goes out of town. especially now. And since the Hildy-incident, he has been going out of town more often. Maybe I can get Sam to come visit sooner than planned.

~Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missy, and her mate, Dominick, are characters out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas